We are in need of formal dresses, shoes, jewelry & perfume year round.
Contact us via email or visit one of our drop off locations
if you have items you would like to donate to help a local teen go to Prom.
Fairy Tale Endings is a non-profit organization formed in Cherokee County, Georgia to assist teens in attending their school dances & proms with confidence by providing dresses, shoes, accessories and donated services such as hair and makeup for their special event.
We offer private fitting sessions where one on one each girl will pick out the dress of their dreams, shoes & accessories. The organization is run by adults so each girl that comes through the program will be kept completely confidential. No high school peers are involved in this program.
Fairy Tale Endings will provide any teen all that they need when they book a private fitting session.
We have personal stylists that will assist the girls in finding their perfect dress and get prepared for their
special Prom event. Personal Stylists will be there to help direct them in what they may need and assist them in making their necessary appointments for hair, makeup and alterations if needed.
All services are donated and provided FREE to those in need.
We are in need of the following items:
- Formal Dresses of all sizes from 0-30 in somewhat recent styles and fabrics
- Formal Shoes of all sizes
- Accessories such as bracelets, necklaces, earrings, perfume and purses
- Gift Certificates, discounts to local vendors & donated services to assist the teens in making their day perfect.
- Tax Free Donations to help us with operating expenses such as obtaining clothing racks, hangers, garmet bags, dry cleaning services, sewing and marketing materials.